Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Taking lexey on her first big 4 wheeling ride to pass lake!!

Taking kim's parents Marilyn and Darrell on a 4 wheeling ride to pass lake. Marilyn said, she thought it was pretty, but we would never get her to do that again. Brian and I think they finally used there 4 wheeler how it should be used!!!

Crossland camp out Lexey and Mama ci ta at big springs!!

we all went to lexey's rescue when she almost fell into the creek!!

at the Crosland camp out we all got to do some tie dieing and it was a bunch of fun!!!

1 comment:

mickelsenfamily said...

Oh my goodness! We went to Pass lake all the time growing up! You weren't too far away from my stommping grounds. I grew up out in that area and we'd hike, bike, and ride fourwheelers (My personal favorite) into pass lake. It is soooooo pretty there! Glad you were able to go!